Over 200,000

Sunday 17 July 2016

#Lipstickismyvice


Hello you beauties!

I hope your all well and enjoying your weekend. So today I want to tell you about Urban Decay's Vice lipstick collection. They launched over a 100 shades last month and with 6 distinct finishes. I am a huge fan of Urban Decay and have been mega excited about the lipsticks.


I know I always go on about packaging, it is so important me. This is a good indicator to what the quality of the product it holds.These cases are super sexy and I adore the debossed wording. It gives it an added luxury factor.

Video Swatches of Lipsticks , here you can see the lipstick on my lips. The 6 finishes are cream, comfort matte, mega matte, metallized, sheer and shimmer. I am loving mattes these days so for me my favorite is the mega matte. The formula for all the lipsticks is quite hydrating and nourishing. Urban Decay have created a matte that leaves my lips feeling super soft.


The colour for each lipstick despite it's finish is very pigmented and long lasting. The 5 above that I tried are a mixture of bright bold colours to softer neutrals. From the pictures below you can see some of the colours and some of the finishes. These 5 are from Wende's top ten list, Urban Decay's co founder.

714 MEGA MATTE

BACKTALK COMFORT MATTE

BIG BANG METALLIZED

FIREBIRD CREAM

PANDEMONIUM MEGA MATTE

To buy these stunning Lipsticks head over to Urban Decay they are priced very reasonably at £15. 

So which finish and colour do you like best?

Till next time stay beautiful, inside and out x

12 comments:

  1. Lovely colors! Happy new week! Kisses:))

    xxBasia
    http://kasztanowydomek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful colors!!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing selection, I love Firebird cream :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shades are so vibrant and bold! My favorite would be Firebird Cream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lipsticks look lovely.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors! I love the second one
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, lovely colours! Big bang metallized is my favorite among all, somehow it reminds me of Barbie's lip colour and I am in love <3 I like the nude colour of Backtalk Comfort too anyway :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect summer shades. Love them all.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
  9. pandemonium! but my second is big bang...

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your feedback and comments, thank you. I enjoy reading blogs so please do leave your link so I can. Have a wonderful day lots of love Babbling On x