Over 200,000

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Multi Masking with 7th Heaven Multi Mask Kit

Hello you beauties!

I hope you are all well and happy. I have been super busy with getting my salon ready, it is a lot of fun, hardwork and really gratifying seeing my late mother's dream for me turning into reality. So today I want to talk about multi masking. I hear some of you cry "what the hell is multi masking?" Well my darlings, you can use a different mask to treat for each area of your face. It really is fantasic as you are tagerting the problem to that specific area, hence giving yourself a superior treatment in the comfort of your own home







So basically if you have a clogged up T-Zone, you would apply a deep clensing mask there. If you have dry cheeks, you would apply a hydrating mask to that area. If you have had a breakout on your chin use an antioxident mask. Now many will say "ffs I dont have the time or money to phaff around this" 


Well my loves I attended the Bloggers Festival that is organised by the gorgeous Scarlett London, there I came across a brand called 7th Heaven. They do these gorgous little multi masking kits, it contains 6 masks -






Fruit Smoothie - Bursting with healthy goodness, our thick fruit smoothie mask with Raspberry, Mango, Apricot, Peach & Pomegrante isn’t a drink but it is bound to leave you in a smiley mood – with fresher, cleansed and softer skin!

Strawberry Souffle - Loaded with Strawberry goodness which leaves skin hydrated & refreshed. Allow your skin to breathe with soothing Aloe Vera & calming Vanilla for smoother skin. Cleanse with this face mask treat weekly.


Argan Oil Mud - Embrace the natural joy of Moroccan Argan Oil coupled with antioxidant rich Acai Berries. This power duo join forces in this face mask to deeply cleanse pores, balance oil levels and bring tired skin back to life.


Black Seaweed Peel Off - Our chopped black Laver Seaweed (from the Welsh seaside) and crushed Sea Buckthorn berries are pressed together to make our black peel off mask. A seaside detox to cleanse deeply and peel off dirt and grease weekly.


Dead Sea Peel Off - Clean and purify your skin with our Dead Sea Salt peel off! Chamomile soothes your skin and Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) fights free radicals. The cleaning and nourishing magic of our face mask will leave your skin feeling healthy and revitalised!


Exfoliator and Masque - Black Lava & Orange Peel brightens dull skin and gives it a healthier, younger look by removing dead skin cells and improving skin circulation. The real burst of natural Orange Oil in our face mask refreshes and revives your skin!


Content for the descriptions of Masks taken directly from 7thheaven website









So I used Argan Oil for my T-Zone as I wanted to give that area a deep clean and prevent any blemishes. I wanted my cheeks to look more radiant so I used the Black Seaweed Peel Off. My upper lip and chin I used the Dead Sea Peel Off to open up my pores and on my neck for hydration I used Strawberry Souffle.
I have to tell you the masks smell good enough to eat.
Will be multi masking again? Yes for sure, I think it is a tailor made treatment at home that would cost an arm and a leg if I had it done by an aesthetician at a clinic. 








Some good news I have a give away in collabartion with 7th Heaven, you could be one of the lucky 3 winners to win a box of these wonderful multi mask kits. It is going live on the Wednesday 19th October and the winners will be announced the following week. Head on over to my Instagram to enter https://www.instagram.com/babblingon/

So beauties, will you be multimasking?

Till next time stay beautiful inside and out,
Love
Babbling On 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely,sounds interesting dearie, I don't mind checking them out now.Thanks for sharing.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. medora_wholesale19 October 2016 at 10:18

    Oooh what a clever idea!! I would have been scared to use them all on the face at once in case of a reaction but seeing you do it huni. ...seems like a tip! Defo need the Argan Oil Mud xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great idea! I had never thought of the! I will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The multi-masking concept really makes so much sense since it addresses the different needs of your skin. Must be an exciting time as you're getting your salon ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep wanting to try multimasking but I never give myself enough time to do a proper ritual! I love the idea of it, and I think it makes total sense!! That's what aestheticians do after all, so we should too. :)

    xo
    N
    Style Tomes ||ST on IG

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting!

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your feedback and comments, thank you. I enjoy reading blogs so please do leave your link so I can. Have a wonderful day lots of love Babbling On x