Over 200,000

Thursday 4 February 2016

Best Beauty Box


Good Evening beautiful people,

I simply love the Look Fantastic Beauty Box, each month I am blown away by their product choice. I have subscribed from the start and I can't praise them highly enough. They have never failed to impress.

This month in the box is the iconic magazine Elle, a revolutionary product called Hi Impact Brows, the must have Bliss body butter, the lovely Monuspa body oil, the gorgeous KMS conditioner and the most delightful Denman brush on a key ring.

My 5 year old daughter has claimed the brush and is absolutely overjoyed.  I like the fact that the some of the products are full size and even the trail sizes last around a month. Plenty of time to see if it is right for you. I have tried products that  I wouldn't have done otherwise. I have discovered so many beauty gems in these boxes.

So to get your box head over to Look Fantastic Beauty Box subscribe for as little as £11.25 a month!
Happy Shopping x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your feedback and comments, thank you. I enjoy reading blogs so please do leave your link so I can. Have a wonderful day lots of love Babbling On x