Hello beautiful people,
I hope your all well, as you know I have damaged my knee so been on strict bed rest. However I sneaked out for a little makeup haul. I am so glad I did, really lifted my spirits. I have taken a few of my favorite pieces, for spring 2016. Here is the list:
- Nars - Lipstick in Flamenco and Velvet Matte lip pencil in Mysterious Red red both from the limited edition Steve Klein collection
- Illamasqua - Lip crayon in Innocent
- Mac - Pressed pigment in Rock Candy
- Huda Beauty - Lashes in Monique
- Chanel - Sunkiss Ribbon Blush Harmony
- Estee Lauder -Pure Color lipstick Envy 320 Defiant Coral
- Dior - Addict Fluid Stick in 753 Open Me, Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen active 001
Dior blush 878 Happy Cherry, Airflash foundation in 301
- Anastasia Beverly Hills - Glow Kit Gleam
- Magic Cosmetix - Highlighter in Gold Shimmer
Here is a little vlog with the above products, Spring Makeup 2016. I will be doing review posts on all the above products.
In addition Estee Lauder had gift time at Debenhams, great range of products to try and a full size lipstick too.
My knee is aching from my little shopping excursion, however I am smiling from inside. I adore makeup and am impatiently awaiting to play makeup makeup.
Have a great evening, love to you all x