Over 200,000

Friday 4 March 2016

Beauty on a budget, foot mask for a pound!


Hello you beauties,

I am simply in love with this foot mask, my Mummy introduced me to this little bag of wizardry. You can purchase this from most Poundshops. Due to this really harsh and cold weather my skin all over has suffered, it is dry, flaky and cracked. My heels are particularly victim to this climate, so rescue heels has began.





So I wash my feet and then place the plastic bag that is enriched with macadamia oil. It is very healing, and is therefore great for dry and ageing skin. It is great to use since it is readily absorbed and helps to soften the skin. My feet have been hurting due to the dry and cracked condition, as soon as I place this on I get great relief.


Before the foot mask








After the foot mask



































It makes a huge difference, my feet feel smooth and pain free. I highly recommend this and for a pound it is a steal. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good results must give it a go.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your feedback and comments, thank you. I enjoy reading blogs so please do leave your link so I can. Have a wonderful day lots of love Babbling On x