Over 200,000

Tuesday 23 February 2016

ANASTASIA Beverly Hills Glow Kit


Good Evening you beautiful people,

I am so happy, I think I may be a little delirious! I have finally got my hands on ANASTASIA Beverly Hills Glow Kit. My uncle and aunt very kindly bought it from America for me. I am currently stuck in bed, due to a knee injury and healing is around 6 weeks boo. However this little box of magic has made my day and lifted my mood.




It comes tastefully packaged in a sleeve, on the reverse you have the name of the colour shades. In this kit you get 4 colours, Hard Candy, Mimosa, Starburst and Crushed Pearl. They are all stunning and have the most gorgeous shimmer. 





As it is the evening, I will do a swatch for you all tomorrow so you can see the colours in their full glory. This kit is essentially used for highlighting and giving a very natural glow. You can combine two colours to further emphasize your cheekbones and decolletage. You can use it separately too, on your eyelids. I can't wait to use my kit and hyper excited. A beauty lovers must have in my humble opinion. 




So back to resting my leg, however I now have a big smile on my face :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your feedback and comments, thank you. I enjoy reading blogs so please do leave your link so I can. Have a wonderful day lots of love Babbling On x